We are looking for a Financial Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Property Financial Analyst to join our ever-expanding business and support our team of directors and managers. This role will require a candidate to be motivated and have meticulous attention to detail.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and updating deal schedules
- Analyse potential opportunities
- Develop an appraisal and cash flow template
- Appraising opportunities in order to establish their viability and best use
- Liaising with the team to identify key requirements
- Develop an appraisal template for the land team to evaluate potential new development or investments opportunities
- Assist with acquisition of sites by completing investment committee reports and relevant financial information
- Assist with quarterly reporting to investors
- Assist with relevant development management functions within the team to help progress planning applications.
- Market research to verify a development’s economics and assumptions
- Assist with acquisition due diligence
- Review work for accuracy and completeness
- Offer recommendations succinctly to team
- Working as a core member of a small team reporting direct to CEO and management team
MAIN CAPABILITIES/KEY SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- General understanding of equity, mezz and senior investment criteria both in terms of appraisals and legal agreements.
- Very strong IT capabilities including Microsoft Word and Outlook with a high level of understanding of Excel.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and produce accurate work
- Strong analytical abilities
- Work independently and manage own time effectively
- Self-motivated individual
- Strong quantitative skills
Offering a competitive salary
This job description summarises the purpose and responsibilities of the role; it is not a definitive list of all the tasks that may be necessary and required to be undertaken in order to achieve this purpose and responsibilities. The purpose and responsibilities of the role can be varied from time to time at the discretion of Montreaux, in consultation with the role holder.
You will be based in our new office in Staines-upon-Thames.
For further information about the role, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.