We are looking for a Project Accountant
We are looking for an experienced Project Accountant to join our ever-expanding business and support our team of directors and managers.
This role will require a candidate to be motivated and have meticulous attention to detail.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Project Accountant it will be your responsibility to work with key members of the finance team and the wider organisation to manage development cost appraisals, draw down process from funders, projecting portfolio level cash flows, and to deliver meaningful financial information on a number of concurrent projects within varying timescales.
You will be responsible for preparing and analysing data for large residential and commercial developments in order to ensure that the Executive Board and the Construction team are meeting financial budgets.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Set up, maintain and train the team on the use of Sage Construct to monitor and control the commercial aspects of each development.
- Proactive monitoring of income and expenditure for each project, reviewing transactions, analysing spend and investigating variances.
- Presentation and discussion of the analysis to Project Managers & Surveyors to ensure accuracy of the information and alignment to their project cost plan.
- Business partnering with the Investment and Development, finance, and operational teams to ensure accuracy of information on each project.
- Preparation of supporting documentation to enable draw down of loans on a portfolio of loan facilities to fund ongoing developments.
- Reporting to Joint Venture partners across all projects regularly, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Raising invoices for construction projects in line with surveyor valuations and project management fees and maintenance of all necessary supporting information.
MAIN CAPABILITIES/KEY SKILLS
- Good communication skills, with the ability to present ideas in a clear format, and professional manner, often to non-financial people.
- Ability to think outside the box and be able to put forward own ideas to improve reporting and interaction with project management team.
- Determination to provide solutions to improve deadlines, generate efficiencies and get things done.
- Confidence to liaise with external organisations and individuals, JV partners, Solicitors, banks etc.
- Knowledge of Sage Construct and it’s implementation
Offering a competitive salary
This job description summarises the purpose and responsibilities of the role; it is not a definitive list of all the tasks that may be necessary and required to be undertaken in order to achieve this purpose and responsibilities. The purpose and responsibilities of the role can be varied from time to time at the discretion of Montreaux, in consultation with the role holder.
You will be based in our new office in Staines-upon-Thames.
For further information about the role, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.